The Electronics and Medical Engineering Department provides a comprehensive medical equipment management service and currently supports in excess of 30,000 medical devices across nearly 2000 clinical locations.
We are registered to the quality management standard ISO9001:2008 and work closely with health care professionals, patients and equipment suppliers to offer a service that meets, and we hope exceeds, the level of care expected of today’s clinical technologists.
EME has a long tradition of providing high quality medical equipment services to both the NHS and private health care providers throughout Sussex. Our services range from ad-hoc breakdown repairs, to fully managed medical maintenance contracts. We work closely with equipment suppliers and offer a one-stop shop to our customers with regular site visits and contract reviews. In addition to the customers listed below, EME work with many GPs, health centres, physiotherapists, chiropodists and others.
For details on equipment maintenance contracts or how EME can help you please call Simeon Beaumont (EME Manager) at Eastbourne DGH on (01323) 414900.
Our customers include
- BMI Esperance Hospital, Eastbourne, East Sussex
- BMI Goring Hall Hospital, Goring-by-sea, West Sussex
- Spire Hospital Hastings, East Sussex
- Chaseley Trust, Eastbourne, East Sussex
- The Horder Centre, Crowborough, East Sussex
- Sussex Community NHS Foundation Trust
- Sussex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust