During the junior doctors strike please make the right choice

Treat minor issues at home | Visit your local pharmacy | Contact your GP surgery
Call or go online - NHS 111 | Visit an urgent treatment centre or minor injuries unit
For serious, life-threatening emergencies - Emergency departments or 999.

Is it an emergency?