All laparoscopic surgery, especially for prostate and bladder cancer as well as a range of operations for all benign conditions.
Training and Qualifications
- Qualified 1980 University of Stellenbosch
- Masters in Urology 1990 University of Stellenbosch
- Oncology Leeds General Infirmary, British Urological Foundation.
- Laparoscopic fellowship at Cleveland Clinic with Prof I Gill.
- Research: improving outcomes in pelvic cancer surgery.
- Pioneer: Developed laparoscopic urological surgery in Eastbourne and Sussex. Introduced laparoscopic cystectomy to regular practice in Eastbourne and across the UK. Has the largest single surgeon series of laparoscopic cystectomies in the UK.
- Instructor: National and international courses in laparoscopic urology.
- Reviewer: British journal of Urology International; Journal of endo-urology.