Referring to our service

Special Care Dental Service

We take referrals from various healthcare professionals.

  • General Dental Practitioners
  • General Medical Practitioners
  • Health and Social care professionals
  • Hospital, Oral and Maxillofacial Unit doctors and dentists

General dental practitioners must refer using an electronic referral system called Rego.

General Medical Practitioners and other Healthcare Professionals can use this form or use our online form below.

Patients cannot self-refer to this service.